Free Shipping Included! Kion Flex | Supports Joint Comfort, Mobility & Flexibility, and Bone Health | Contains Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Cherry Juice, Ginger, Turmeric, Goat Milk Whey, and More | 30 Servings by Kion at Maximum Wellness. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Taking care of your bone and joint health is necessary if you're already struggling with nagging discomfort each time you workout, if your exercise
Product Description & Reviews
Taking care of your bone and joint health is necessary if you're already struggling with nagging discomfort each time you workout, if your exercise range of motion has decreased or is suboptimal, or even if you just want to get ahead of the repair cycle and ensure your body has everything necessary to recover from your workouts or fast-paced life. But considering that bone density loss and joint cartilage degradation due to aging can start as early as in your thirties, supplementing to support these body structures may be beneficial for just about anybody.
With Kion Flex, you can promote joint comfort, mobility, and flexibility and support bone health with 16 different ingredients chosen based upon scientific data and traditional medicine. A bioavailable blend of naturally occurring compounds such as glucosamine and chondroitin from type II chicken collagen, whole foods, herbs, minerals and enzymes assist in recovery from exercise-induced wear and tear and assist your body's healthy inflammatory response to exercise, stress, and other lifestyle factors. Goat's milk whey provides naturally occurring minerals and electrolytes, which are vital for a variety of bodily functions. Kion Flex eases occasional discomfort associated with exertion, while promoting bone and joint wellness and vitality, in a formula that is easily absorbed and used by the body.
When all these components are included together, the result is a bone and joint formula that is far more comprehensive than the basic glucosamine and chondroitin blend that you'll find in most bone and joint supplements, and a carefully selected blend of ingredients to support bone and joint wellness and vitality.
Features & Highlights
- Kion Flex contains 16 different ingredients chosen based upon scientific data and traditional medicine. Including: glucosamine and chondroitin from type II chicken collagen, whole foods, herbs, minerals and enzymes.
- Kion Flex eases occasional discomfort associated with exertion, while promoting bone and joint wellness and vitality, in a formula that is easily absorbed and used by the body
- Kion Flex contains a unique ingredient: goat milk whey. This type of whey has been used for decades to promote bone density as well as relieve occasional joint discomfort, and it contributes less to allergy or autoimmune issues than other forms of whey can. This highly concentrated whole food extract also contains a complete array of naturally occurring minerals (including Potassium, Magnesium, and Calcium) in ratios easily absorbed by a beat-up body.
- Kion Flex also contains cherry Juice, ginger, turmeric, white willow bark, hyaluronic acid, boswellia (AKA: frankincense), cetyl myristoleate and the following natural enzymes: protease, bromeliad, papain, amylase, lipase, cellulose, and peptidase.
- Kion Flex uses encapsulation technology that requires no binders, no granulation, no extreme pressure or temperature, along with a non-gelatin, vegetarian capsule made from vegetable cellulose.
|Item Size:||2.5 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.6 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Kion, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Joint Advance
If you constantly suffer from Joint Pain, we got some exciting news for you. That constant nagging in your elbows, knees and fingers can leave you unable to perform even the most routine tasks. Now there's an all-natural solution that will allow you...
mpn: NAG120, ean: 0790011190028,
N-Acetyl Glucosamine is an aminosaccharide; synthesized from glucose and the amino acid L-glutamine; that has been stabilized by complexing it to an acetyl group. N-Acetyl Glucosamine is the body's precursor to hyaluronic acid; which is part of the ...
By Dr. Tobias
mpn: 15-22946-NI-0602-01, ean: 0646437150361,
This premium-quality MSM combination supplement helps you support joint health and your natural movement. See images above. The product is helping you keeping healthy cartilage, stimulating new production and maintaining healthy connectivity tissue. ...
By Best Naturals
mpn: 817716010229, ean: 0817716010229,
Glucosamine and Chondroitin sulfate are essential component of joint tissue involved in the production of hyaluronic acid, Which is important component of the synovial fluid that lubricates the joints, and a major component of the connective tissue i...