Invia Vision Support Vitamin Supplement with Lutein (6mg) and Bilberry for Healthy Eyesight by INVIA at Maximum Wellness. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. INVIA Vision Support contains a comprehensive formula including traditional ingredients such as Eyebright her maximized with the unparalleled
Product Description & Reviews
INVIA Vision Support contains a comprehensive formula including traditional ingredients such as Eyebright her maximized with the unparalleled antioxidant protection of Bilberry extract, Lutein, Beta Carotene and Lycopene.
Helps support normal vision
Helps maintain macular health
As a dietary supplement, adults take 2 capsules daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional.
60 capsules per bottle (30 day supply)
Features & Highlights
- Protect and Maintain Healthy Vision at Any Age Valuable Nutrients to Help Strengthen, Nourish and Protect Healthy Vision
- Bilberry Extract has active compounds known as anthocyanidins, strengthen and provide antioxidant protection for delicate eye tissue
- Eyebright is a centuries-old herbal eye tonic nourishes & supports eyes tissue
- Lutein is critical antioxidant carotenoid for the macula of the eyes
- Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Wheat Free, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.8 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by INVIA, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By NOW Foods
mpn: 0322, ean: 0733739003225,
Now Foods Natural Beta-Carotene 25,000 IU, 180 softgels...
By AMERICAN BIOLOGICS
mpn: 20010, ean: 0690290200107,
A natural source of beta carotene derived from cold water D.Salina Algae.Reportedly beta carotene is a safer alternative to regular vitamin A. It does not accumulate to cause toxicity in the body. Free of citrus, gluten and yeast. ...
By DaVinci Laboratories of Vermont
mpn: 0200103.090, ean: 0026664210395,
Too much vitamin A is toxic, and disposing of excess vitamin A in your diet takes much longer than water soluble vitamins like vitamin CBeta Carotene is a carotenoid, which is converted in the body into Vitamin A. The product is provided in easy-to-s...